Collection hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-16:00pm
Please note collection is not available on Saturdays or Sundays!
Customers should only attend the store to collect items when they have received the Ready for Collection email. Please proceed to the Click and Collect collection point which will be advertised at the front of the store. Please queue at the advertised collection point.
What is Click and Collect?
Our Click and Collect service will ensure your order is available within 24 hours at the store. This is subject to collection hours (Please see above), order volumes and the time that the order was placed. We will hold your Click and Collect order for a maximum of 2 working days from the date of the order conformation.
Why use Click & Collect service?
Shop online from the comfort of your home and have your items ready for collection on visiting the store.
How much does it cost?
The Morris DIY Click & Collect service is a FREE service, so all you pay is the price of your items.
How does Click and Collect work?
To place a Click and Collect order firstly go to the Click and Collect category on the website. Add the products to your basket and complete the order transaction.
You will receive an email letting you know that we are processing your order. Another email will follow advising you that the order is complete and ready for collection.
When you are ready to collect, please bring a copy of the Ready for Collection email along with photo I.D. of the person who placed the order to the store to get your order. This email can be printed or presented on a smartphone. Please note that your order will be held for a maximum of 2 working days from the date of order conformation. We are unable to hold orders any longer than this. Once this time has expired your order will be cancelled.At this point the sale will be refunded to your account it may take up to 7 days for your refund to be processed to your account.
Please do not travel or call to the store until you have received an email from us containing a unique Order Number.
You cannot collect your order before receiving this email. Before you travel to the store, please ensure you have the following:
- Your email confirmation from us containing your unique order number.
- The credit or debit card used to order the item online.
- Photo identification of the person who placed the order.
If your order is large or bulky, please ensure you have suitable transport to easy collect the order.
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
If you contact the store before your order is processed, we will be able to cancel the order for you. Please ensure to cancel your order by 16:30pm on the date of order. If your order is processed and you wish to cancel, it may take up to 7 days for your refund to be fulfilled.
Click and Collect Price
The website price displayed is set at the time of order.
Click and Collect Terms and Conditions
Please see below Click & Collect terms and conditions.
- On placing a Click & Collect order, you will immediately receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed.
- Where your order does not progress or is cancelled for some reason, you will receive an email confirming this position.
- Once your order is ready, you will receive another email with a unique order reference number and conformation that the order is ready for collection.
- In the case where your order contains a number of items and one or more of them is not available, you will receive an email confirming your updated order with a unique reference number and conformation that your order is ready.
- On arrival at the Click & Collect Counter you will need 1) your unique Order Number 2) the credit or debit card used to order the item and 3) Photo identification
- Please do not arrive in store before you have received your email confirming that your order is ready. We will make every effort to ensure your selected product/s is available for collection within the indicated timeframe.
- Once you have successfully collected your ordered product/s, you will receive a hard copy of your receipt and soft copy via email.
- If you do not collect your order within the indicated timeframe, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will receive an email confirming this order status.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs arising where an item is unavailable.
- Please note that Morris DIY vouchers for in-store purchases cannot be used for Click & Collect orders.
- Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are the authorised holder of any credit or debit card you may use on the website.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website.
- By clicking Confirm Order you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions and that you are giving us permission to pre authorise your account upon order and debit your account upon collection.
- E-mails sent will be deemed as read, it is your responsibility to ensure that the email address supplied is accurate and capable of receiving our e-mails.