- Unique Air Drive System – Compressed air is used to drive each nail, increasing power, performance and driving speed
- Lower running costs: – No Gas cells required. Purchasing nails without gas cells is approximately 50% cheaper – No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time – Fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
- Dual function trigger for Sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
- Integrated Hook for added convenience
- Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than Gas combustion models
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
We are proud stockists of Hikoki power tools in Ireland. Hikoki has 70 years experience of in producing professional power tools. Hikoki engineers have developed these tools to deliver the highest performance, balance, quality and reliability.
Shop Hikoki power tools online or visit our dedicated team in-store.